• Graduation supplies

    Graduation supplies are available through George Kingsley Company.  Representatives visit HHS several times during the school year so seniors have multiple chances to order caps, gowns and other supplies. Contact Students Servics Office for visit dates.
    If you have questions about your cap & gown or graduation announcement order, you can  call the George Kingsley Company at 574-583-3420.