• To request a transcript to be sent to a college or university, the NCAA, or to view it yourself, please click on the following icon to open Parchment. Directions on using Parchment are also on this page! 


    If you have graduated and need a copy of your transcript, please contact Cathy Fugate at 219-942-8521. There is a $2.00 fee.