2017 ISSMA Solo & Ensemble Contest
- Every student is encouraged to participate in Solo & Ensemble
- By participating, students gain several valuable experiences:
* Students use their skills learned in band to navigate a piece of music on their own
* These students will perform a piece on their own (or in a small group) and be given valuable comments by an adult musician/judge
* Students who participate in this activity set a LONG TERM GOAL (a performance), and achieve that goal by setting several SHORT TERM GOALS (practice). This is a great habit to form!
Date: January 28, 2017
Location: Crown Point High School
Time: Students will be given individual times as the date approaches
Sign-up forms will be handed out during the month of November.