What is a 529 Savings Plan?The CollegeChoice 529 Direct Savings Plan is a smart, flexible, and affordable way to help you give the gift of education.
Easy online enrollment and management at collegechoicedirect.comYou could win $529 in a 529 Saving Plan!Click here to learn more about the 2016 contest.
- Open and account for only $10!
- Anyone can make contributions to your student's 529 in a variety of ways, such as payroll deductions, automatic investments, electronic funds transfer, Upromise, or Ugift.
- These funds can be used for eligible higher education expenses at schools across the country: tuition, books and supplies, certain room and board costs, mandatory fees, and more!
- CollegeChoice 529 offers valuable advantages such as tax-deferred growth, attractive investment options, and professional investment management.
- As account owner, you retain control of your funds!
- Parent Handout for 529 Savings Plan