Athletic Weight Room Rules for Past Graduates:
Due to the high volume of athletes at Hobart High School we must implement procedures and stipulations for use of the weight room of students who have graduated from Hobart High School. We value each of our graduates but must be able to control the volume of students that are in the weight room for safety reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
1. You must be under the age of 21.
2. You must be a collegiate athlete.
3. You must wear collegiate or Hobart athletic apparel.
4. You must present to the supervisor in the weight room your collegiate work out plan.
5. You must have a Hobart High School coach willing to supervise you.
6. You must follow all school protocols and rules while present on school property.